What's our secret sauce?
Our viral energy philosophy and coaching process will help you become aware of the contagious nature of energy and how that energy creates in your life, positively or negatively, and will show you how to create the life of your dreams and achieve your goals. You will learn to audit the influences around you, replace heavy energy thoughts, take action for success and joy, and osmotically balance your creation-energy with what you truly wish to be and experience.
Hint: While the law of attraction is a factor, the transfer of energy vibration is more accurately described as working by way of osmosis—a process by which molecules pass through a semipermeable membrane, equalizing the concentrations on each side. (Guess what? Your energy field is holey.)
Viral energy is about what you surround yourself with. It’s about your environments and the people you spend time with. It’s about the culture of your workplace and whether it’s congruent with your personal culture. It’s about your relationships and whether those are on-level with what you truly want to experience and be.
You don't have to accept a life of unfulfillment, lack, struggle, incongruency, and loneliness. When you reboot your viral energy offput and input you elevate to a new energy-flow, a new level of what you have access to. You are the power to fulfill your dreams. But, you have to take action.
How can we help you?
As you journey towards your dreams and goals, the first thing to know is that all energy is viral energy. That’s just how energy behaves—it moves, flows, is shared, and can be picked up from an outside source.
Through the VEI, you can learn about “viral energy” in your home and workplace (even on the news)—and how it affects your happiness, health, earning potential, and companionability. In addition to our online courses, we can work in-person with your employees, workplace team, friend relationships, and family members—as individuals and as a group—to improve the viral energy dynamics and help you to create harmony and happiness at your workplace and in your home.
As the world’s first viralenologist, our founder Penelope Jean Hayes speaks globally about intentions, thoughts, and actions and the energetic impacts of these on our personal and interpersonal relationships and planetary wellness.
How can understanding viral energy help you?
How energy works should matter to you because energy is the fuel that you create your life and dreams with.
If you want to have better relationships, greater earning potential, and live a more fulfilled life, here’s 4 things (energetic keys to fulfillment) for you to be mindful of:
- What you are taking in (From that energetic place, can you fulfill your dreams and goals?)
- What you are giving off
- What you have access to (and therefore, what you create with)
- What you are being (a.k.a. the actions you take)
Can awareness of viral energy help you to better enjoy your job?
Yes. When the workplace is bogged down with heavy energy it’s catchy and palpable to employees and customers. But, with knowledge of how you create your life and circumstances, together with implementing the right tools, you can make small adjustments (and big shifts) that will result in a happier work-life and better relationships with co-workers and clients.
About the book
Much of our philosophy is based on the book The Magic of Viral Energy by Penelope Jean Hayes, founder of the Viral Energy Institute.
“The Magic of Viral Energy could not be timelier, in my opinion. We live in an age when everything we do affects not only our own health, but the bio-diversity and health of the planet on which we depend. We all proceed through life taking so much for granted, tuning-out our inner-selves, oblivious to the ways in which our inner beings impact firstly on our own health and then on our surrounding environment. The Magic of Viral Energy helps us recognise and understand ourselves. We gain so much as individuals when we understand what it is we have to give, and, in turn, the enormous return we get when we do so. Viral energy is food for our soul—that's why it's magical.”
—Peter Egan, British actor best known from Downton Abbey, Unforgotten, and Ever Decreasing Circles; animal rights activist
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
In these descriptions, do you recognize yourself or someone you know? Often people are a type in terms of their viral energy and what they give off, take in, and are being. (References from The Magic of Viral Energy, available everywhere books are sold.)
- Duck-Back (nothing sticks to them/heavy energy doesn’t affect them) — MOVE page 10
- Disgruntled Nick (heavy energy of current situation is impacting future opportunities) — MOVE page 28
- Energy Sucker (this person is depleted and wants to drain your energy) — MOVE page 47
- Drama Britney (this person feeds off of drama) — MOVE page 48-49
- DMV Adam (big dreams; no action) — MOVE page 125
- Stage Five Energy Sapper (an Underminer: they try to diminish or sabotage your accomplishments or goals, often a family member) — MOVE page 127
- Dancing Bear (unaware of incongruent energy; can’t see that these things don’t go together) — MOVE page 143
- Space Holder (ie: a boyfriend or girlfriend or job you hate that you need to let go of; the energies you need to let go off to allow in the new) — MOVE page 165
- Nashville Newbie (everything is sparking in a good way for this person, they still believe in the dream) — MOVE page 227
- Baby In A Corner (this person is not sharing their light energy with others, no energy circulation, or being stepped on and discounted) — MOVE page 253
VEI MODALITIES TO LIGHTEN ENERGY
- APBL: Audit your sphere, Purge the heavy, set Boundaries, Lighten up (repeat)! Dilute the toxins, pump up the light vibes.
- Write out your “Agreement With Life” — MOVE page 97-104
- 8 Areas to Accelerate Abundance — MOVE page 105-107
- 7 Tips for Affirmations that work — MOVE page 107-111
- Utilize the Natural Elements:
- Earth — MOVE page 216
- Wind — MOVE page 217
- Fire — MOVE page 219
- Water — MOVE page 221
- To take back your power, remember these Power Lines that can’t be argued with— MOVE page 128-129
- Prepare in advance for High-Value Event Energy (HVEE) — MOVE page 58-63
- Criteria of a Soulmate — MOVE page 152-154
- Many more.
GET IN ON THE MOVEMENT: VIRAL ENERGY CATCH PHRASES!
"What are you marinating in?"
This energetic attainment should not be confused with your physical energy level, which is a result of your caloric intake and physical exertion. Furthermore, your presence has nothing to do with your influence in the world, popularity, or status. It also doesn’t have anything to do with how much sleep you did or didn’t get, it’s not affected by caffeine or alcohol, and it’s not even about your personality, humor, appearance, or confidence. Presence has nothing to do with being outgoing, aloof, or talented, and it does not change with today’s good or bad news, or today’s good or bad mood. Viral energy presence is not about being physically “there” in a location, or about “showing up” for someone physically or emotionally. Viral energy presence is not the location of your body, your mind, or even your spirit. It’s also not about a singular moment or about trying “to be in the moment.” Presence isn’t concerned with being consciously aware of the eternal moment of now, and it’s not something that you can practice. It’s what you are being.
In terms of viral energy, your presence is the energy quality of your being. Your energetic-presence is where you are being in the consciousness-energy strata—it’s how you vibrate, what you give off, and it fuels everything that you create.
“Penelope, you’re a natural on television. You’re very good!”Dr. Phil McGraw, American television personality, author and the host of the television show Dr. Phil
“Life is often a mysterious journey and author Penelope Jean Hayes has offered her personal recollection of the many interesting revelations she encountered along her pathway towards wisdom and enlightenment.”Dr. Fred Alan Wolf, winner of the National Book Award in Science, bestselling author of Taking the Quantum Leap, and cast of the films What the Bleep Do We Know!? and The Secret